I.T.L design, manufacture and supply Industrial effluents filtration and recycling systems, swarf (chips/sludge) recycling and handling systems. Our solutions works in the metal (machining, grinding, extrusion…) and process industry (deburring, wash water, preliminary membrane filtration processes). Our systems vary between local to central solutions at a wide range of flow rates and filtration levels.
- Factory processes and lay-outs designs.
- Special purpose automatic machine design.
- Consultation and projects supervising.
- Mechanical design services on periodically contracts.
- PLC software programing.
Modular High Pressure trough tool coolant system
- High pressure coolant systems
- Coolant station suited with high pressure pump, up to 200 bar
- Mobile, central and standalone coolant filtration modules and more.
Chips handling Systems
ITL has experience and know-how to provide the most cost effective solution in order to recycle coolants and chips.Our solutions line offer local or centralized systems. we supply shredders ,Crushers, centrifuges and briquetting systems.
Various Industrial Pumps
- High pressure pumps for machine-tool and chemical industry.
- Centrifugal pumps with various flowrate and pressure, for coolant oils and emulsion
- Pumps for food, wine and general industry
- High precision dosing systems
- API 675 dosing pumps
- Pulse-less flow
- +/- 1% accuracy
- Dosing of wide range of chemicals
- Ex proof certified equipment
- Test benches
- Design according to the customer’s demands
- Various options: tanks, reactors, high pressure pumps, sensors etc.
explosion proof equipment
Pumps for oil, gas and chemical industry, which could be installed in hazardous areas, up to Zone 2
Pumps service and maintanance
ITL has an equipped workshop and trained staff to service pumps we sell, either we always keep spare parts for our equipment on the shelf
Various Chillers & heat Exchangers
- Industrial chillers for machine tools, process applications etc.
- Coil in tank or stand off units.
- Direct gas or indirect cooling with cold water.
- Various sizes and shapes.
- Heat exchangers.
Vacuum & Suction systems
- Mobile and local Dry/ Wet suction system for metal chips, sludge,dust ,powders etc.
- Centralized vacuum conveying systems for various chips extracted directly from the machining centers to the central treatment site.
Air cleaners,Conveyors and hinge belts replacements, Machine Tools Covers, Accessories, spare parts & disposables
- Mist extractors and air cleaners.
- Downdraught benches.
- Various chip conveyors .
- Hinge belts for chip conveyors.
- Machine tools covers.
- Filtration aid such as media rolls and cellulose powders.
- Spare parts.
Degreasers & Washing Systems
- Industrial washing machines .
- Degreasers for oily parts.
As we deal with coolant and swarf management, it’s just obvious we try to add and accomplish our sales program with peripherals in order to offer “one stop shop” solution for the machine tools industry.
We help you make money on recycling coolants & swarf, improve your production and help environment.
Why Choose Us
We sell and distribute peripheral items. Our Agencies: Wanner Engineering, Miksan, Crane, Nova Rotors, Wieland , LNS , 3Nine ,Sarigol, Dolphin Washers, RPS Cooling.
We provide maintenance services to Hi Pressure and Centrifugal Pumps, Air Filtration Systems, Machine tools like Haas & Bridgeport Grinders , LNS ,others.
Design & Engineering
ITL design special Purpose machinery & Factory Automation such as Handling, Production ,Assembling and Inspection systems.
We tailor Filtration Solutions for Machining, grinding , Broaching, EDM and miscellaneous sludge filtration such as deburring and washing processes.
We reduce your direct and indirect coolant costs in order to:
Recycle, maintain and elongate your coolants life.
Improve coolants cleanliness in behalf of your processes.
Improve your cutting tools/machine/systems life
Improve your products surface finishing.
Reduce disposing & Improve your environmental discipline
Reduce water consumption
Improve your production trough puts
Improve your products tolerances
About Our Company
A.M. ITL has been established in the early 1986 as a mechanical engineering company. Our wide experience in the Israeli industry beside a non-conservative open mind, gives us the capability to compete and lead various industrial projects like big companies capability at flexibility of small innovative companies.
BY PAUL DAVIS, JAI MCINTOSH 18 OCTOBER 2023 09:14 Paul Davis, Managing Director of Wanner International. The move in manufacturing from batch processing to continuous has been reported frequently for decades, and the challenges are well documented, whether that is regulatory, data capture or more technical in terms of, for example,
A.M.ITL Industrial Technologies Ltd. is a manufacturer of filtration systems for coolants industrial and chip recycling and handling systems. Our products are configured as a local and/or central solution according to the customer’s needs. In this framework, we plan, produce and provide solutions for the world of machining (engraving, milling),
Our Technology Advantages – Creating Real Value for Our Customers. No Seals and No Packing – API674 & API675 Injection, Transfer and Dosing Seal-less Pumps Hydra-Cell® pumps contain 100% of the pumped liquid, eliminating: • Leakage of hazardous liquids• Emissions of volatile organic compounds• Ground contamination around the pump• Emissions
If you don’t know what tetrahydrofuran is, then you probably don’t need to know. However, if you need to pump it, may we suggest the G20 from Wanner International Ltd. This pump shown below being prepared for shipment, was supplied to a leading London University who wanted to pump this, and
One of my old projects – a high pressure pump in a natural gas treatment system bar 40 l/d 450 with pressure MEA injection Hydra-Cell Q155 pump. Interested in our work ? Have questions ? Contact Us and we will assist you.
We love the Wanner T and Q Series diaphragm pumps which are quickly becoming and industry choice for saltwater disposal. The T&Q Series have pressure capabilities up to 5000 PSI, and because of their unique features, they make the perfect choice for low-maintenance saltwater disposal pumps. These pumps are designed